cover letter for seo upwork

How to Write Cover Letter for SEO job



Dear Hiring Manager/Hello


I’ve carefully gone through your job posting on “Job title here”. I ’m an expert Search Engine Optimizer with more than 2 years experiences of both “On-Page” and “Off -Page” SEO. I am very much interested in your project with all of your requirements.


Recently I have successfully completed a SEO project on “A project name” both on-page and Off- page SEO, Full white hat Complying with Google Panda and Penguin Updates.


For more on my skill and successfully finished jobs, please have a look on my Profile, Portfolio, Work history and Feedback. You can see my official site also “Your site link” (If you have not any site, please delete this line)


I am always available on Email and Skype. Please have a voice or video chat if necessary. I will be available more than 60 hours per week and able to start your project as soon as possible according to you.


Thank you for your consideration
Best Regards
Your Name

Popular posts from this blog

freelance jobs-Bangladeshi Freelancer activities and their story

how to become a freelancer

Obama Speeches