How to write Cover Letter for Article/Blog/Content Writing on oDesk/Upwork



Hello

I have got your job posting on “Job Title” and I am very much interested to work in your project. I am a pro blogger and content provider with more than 3 years working experiences of blog writing, Posting and SEO. So, I think you’ll find, I have the skills you’re looking for.

For more on my skill and successfully finished jobs, please have a look on my Profile, Portfolio, Work history and Feed backs. Normally, I can write and post a blog content with graphics and all the SEO supplements within two hours.

I am always available on Email and Skype. Please have a voice or video chat if necessary. I will be available more than 60 hours per week and able to start your project as soon as possible according to you.

Thank you for your consideration,
Best Regards,
Your Name

Popular posts from this blog

freelance jobs-Bangladeshi Freelancer activities and their story

how to become a freelancer

Obama Speeches